Emergency Restoration Services
When damage strikes your home, let Hixon emergency restoration company help you get back to normal as soon as possible. We are a preferred emergency restoration company for many major insurance companies and understand the dynamics of working within your coverage benefits. Our goal is to help repair damage in a timely manner and help you return to normal as quickly as possible.
On-Call Restoration Company
We have someone on-call to assist you whenever the unexpected happens. Call us for emergency restoration to get your home secured when needed with board-up service or tree-removal from your home or garage, or for tarping a leaking roof after a storm.
- Fire Restoration after fire damage
- Flood Restoration after a storm, sewer backup or broken water line
- Storm Damage - damage from trees, heavy rain, hail, ice, tornados
- Accidental or Vehicle Damage to the home
- Damage from an intruder
- Home Vandalism
- Board-Up Service
- Qualified lead-safe remodeler
- Experienced Restoration Company
We provide our clients with emergency restoration and immediate mitigation after damage that requires restoration and repair. Our clients receive quality service and restoration management from beginning to end. We ensure satisfaction and quality for each and every client.
Serving Chicago’s Southwest Surburbs and Northwest Indiana with emergency mitigation for all types of restoration after disaster strikes.
If your property is damaged from natural disaster or fire:
- Call 219-838-8718 to have our water damage restoration service experts install temporary support for structural damage, board up property that has been damaged and keep your belongings safe, remove ash, soot and hose water, and begin the restoration process of your home or business.
- Call your insurance company to make a claim.
- Make plans of a temporary place to stay. Check your home owner's policy for "out of home living provisions".
- Take pictures with your camera phone or borrow one from a friend or neighbor. Video of the damage would also be helpful.
- Stay out of any room or structure that appears to be un-safe by showing any signs visible cracking, uplifting, sagging, leaning, or "new" openings.
- Stay off of any structure that has recently experienced a natural disaster.
- Stay near your home or business (and keep others out) until we arrive.
If you have any questions, please call or email now so we can begin the process of restoring your property: