Mezzo® Windows feature a thermally optimized narrowline frame and sash with a dual-pane insulated glass solution designed to meet stringent ENERGY STAR® requirements. The elegant narrowline construction ensures maximum daylight visibility while advanced technological reinforcements deliver dependable strength while minimizing energy transfer. We have a window suitable for any replacement application.
Features and Benefits
- The EdgeForce™ low-profile frame and sash creates an expanded glass area while internal chambers increase structural integrity, rigidity and energy efficiency
- CoreFX™ composite reinforcement helps reduce the transfer of energy while strengthening meeting rails and allowing for secure mounting of hardware
- Defense-Tek™ end-of-throw cam shift locking action delivers increased strength and protection
- Forecaster™ quickly directs water runoff, keeping the exterior of the window clean and attractive
- The HP3™ telescoping sill dam delivers protection from air and water infiltration, increases structural stability and enhances beauty
- Gatekeeper™ interlocking sash-to-sill technology delivers a unified wall of strength
-The Ocular ™ screen bulb seal eliminates light penetration between the screen and frame and aids in easy screen installation and removal
Contact us for a free consultation.
Replacement windows can add value to your home, providing better insulation and decrease utility costs. Strong and durable residential window replacement will perform well and better withstand the elements outside - an important benefit for northwestern Indiana homes.
When is it time to replace windows?
- Windows with a frosty-like glaze on the inside of a glass pane could have inadequate ventilation or be poorly insulated
- Feeling a cold draft around the window trim or opening in the winter months or warm draft in the summer months
- If you light a candle and hold it near a window's far edge and the flame goes out or flickers, your weather stripping is likely in need of replacement.
- If your window(s) are difficult to open or must be propped open, it's no longer in good condition and needs to be replaced
- If windows become foggy or icey with condensation the window seal may be failing and needs to be replaced.
Contact us today for a free window consultation. We'll provide a fair price upfront; no games or gimmicks or high-pressure sales.
Window Brochure (PDF Download)
Enerbank offers homeowners solutions to make their dreams become reality. You can click here to learn more: Enerbank Financing.
This handy Enerbank Payment Estimator can help you determine how much you can afford.
Home Equity Loan Solutions are also available with First Financial Bank. Click here to inquire.