Residential Window Replacement Installers
Replacement windows can add value to your home, providing better insulation and decrease your utility costs. Strong and durable residential window replacement will perform well and better withstand the elements outside. New windows can enhance the home with beauty and charm as well as function.
- Windows - double hung, single hung, sliders and casement
- Patio doors
- Bay windows
- Picture windows
- Geometric windows
When is it time to replace my windows?
- Windows with a frosty-like glaze on the inside of a glass pane could have inadequate ventilation or be poorly insulated.
- Feeling a cold draft around the window trim or opening in the winter months or warm draft in the summer months.
- If you light a candle and hold it near a windowʼs far edge and the flame goes out or flickers, your weather stripping is likely in need of replacement.
- If your window(s) are difficult to open or must be propped open, itʼs no longer in good condition.
- Your windows become foggy or icey with condensation there could possibly be a window seal failure.
Hixon Home Improvements recommends quality vinyl replacement windows from Midway Windows & Doors. Midway provides a Lifetime Limited AWA Manufacturer’s Warranty. As a member of the American Window Alliance, Inc. (AWA), Midway has committed to producing its windows following stringent quality standards. Midway offers a full line of replacement windows in a variety of colors and styles. We have a window suitable for any replacement application.”
Make your dream remodel become reality. Financing Now Available.
Call Hixon Home Improvements at 219-838-8718.