Roof Tarping Service
Hixon Home Improvement is your qualified and expert source for emergency roof tarping service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year throughout Northwest Indiana and the Southeast Chicago Suburbs.
When real estate property has experienced wind, hail, tornado, trees, vehicle impact, vandalism fire, or any other type of damage, the top one is securing the your home or business. With our roof tarping service, not only is your business or home property kept safe from outsiders and protected from additional damage, but your belongings inside the damages structure will be protected as well.
A properly tarped roof gives both homeowner and business owners plenty of time to notify their insurance carrier and can reduce cut restoration and repair expenses.
Benefits Hixon Home Improvements roof tarp service includes:
- Can help stabilize the inside so debris can be removed while giving an home or business owner an opportunity to gather undamaged keepsakes and belongings
- Helps promote dry and stable conditions so the interior of the business or home can air out, halting further damage and reduce the risk of mildew and mold growth
- Comprehensive damage assessment of the structure and contents
- Full or Partial Roof Tarping
- Secure and Enclose all Openings
If your property has been damaged:
- Call 219-838-8718 to have our roof tarping service experts install temporary structural support, tarp or board up property that has been damaged and keep your belongings safe, remove ash, soot and hose water, and begin the restoration process of your home or business.
- Call your insurance company to make a claim.
- Make plans of a temporary place to stay. Check your home owner's policy for "out of home living provisions".
- Take pictures with your camera phone or borrow one from a friend or neighbor. Video of the damage would also be helpful.
- Stay out of any room or structure that appears to be un-safe by showing any signs visible cracking, uplifting, sagging, leaning, or "new" openings.
- Stay off of any structure that has recently experienced a natural disaster.
- Stay near your home or business (and keep others out) until we arrive.
If you have any questions, please call or email now so we can begin the process of restoring your property: 219-838-8718